|Personal Biography:||I'm a former small business owner, I've worked in all three levels of government, and I'm a graduate of McGeorge School of Law currently living in Fresno, CA and studying to take the California State Bar. I'm passionate about politics, business, and law, but I'm also a hobbyist writer and a photographer. I'm a trilingual and a proud patriot! I'm going to start my own practice after I pass the bar. In the meantime, I'm confident you'll appreciate my services. Good day.|
|Undergraduate Degree:||B.A.: Political Science (2013)|
|Graduate Degree:||J.D.: Business & Tax Concentrations (2016)|
|Experience:||May 2015 - November 2016|
- Cable Gallagher Law (Folsom, CA)
- Law Clerk
June 2013 - July 2013
- U.S. House of Representatives, Congressman Jim Costa (Washington, D.C.)
- Legislative Intern
October 2012 - March 2013
- California State Senate, Senator Michael Rubio (Fresno, CA)
- Legislative Intern
June 2012 - September 2012
- City of Fresno, City Manager's Office (Fresno, CA)
April 2012 - June 2012
- Schweitzer & Davidian Law Group (Clovis, CA)
May 2011 - February 2012
- Payless Auto Sales (Clovis, CA)
|Project Preferences:||1. Legal Research|
- Research any legal issue anywhere in the U.S. If what you're looking for exists somewhere out there, I WILL FIND IT! I've researched many diverse legal issues. I find it especially gratifying to research legal issues that are sophisticated and complicated (similar to what a mad scientist would feel in searching for a cure).
2. Drafting Pleadings, Motions and Discovery
- PLEADINGS: I've lost track of the amount of pleadings, motions and discovery documents I've prepared, and I'm not kidding. I'll do the necessary research and draft a complaint or an answer (whether verified or unverified or counter/cross or not) specifically tailored to your facts with the necessary causes of actions and affirmative defenses.
- MOTIONS: I've drafted many different kinds of winning motions filed in both California state courts and federal courts. I've found that no matter who writes it, a motion is worthless without understanding the facts of each case and completing thorough legal research. If you expect me to write a motion for you without providing me with the relevant facts of the case, I simply won't do it. I draft extremely persuasive arguments when we're in the gray area, and arguments with assertive authority when we're the clear winners.
- DISCOVERY: Don't intend to sound repetitive or arrogant, but I've done a lot of this too. I can respond to or propound form interrogatories, special interrogatories, requests for admissions, requests for production of documents, and on and on...
3. Drafting Contracts
- Honestly, I've drafted approximately a dozen contracts. I know, not that impressive. But remember, I do my homework. I may not drafted as many agreements as I have other legal documents, but trust me, I am pretty meticulous when it comes to my work. So when it comes to contracts, you can still expect pretty darn good draftsmanship.
|Language 1 Skill:||Fluent|
|Language 2 Skill:||Conversational|
|Language 3 Skill:||Conversational|
proficient in everything that is needed to provide you with my services
|Firm Name:||Virtual Law Clerk|
|Business Description:||Providing professional virtual legal services for attorneys.|
|Location of Work:||Freelancer Office Only|
whatever is necessary
Fees and Contact Information
Flat Fees Available